From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Barebones Server based on Sandy Bridge (LGA 1155)

I did spec one out, but I'm really not interested in building it out.  As it
is, I've just ordered a few motherboards to replace some motherboard issues
in other systems, so I'll have quite enough system building to go around.

ASB

http://about.me/Andrew.S.Baker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Mike Gill <lis...@canbyfoursquare.com>