I am using a freeware product, called "The Dude." Does the same thing as
Angry IP but does have the graphical screen showing all of your devices. You
can export the graphical outlay to Visio, too.

drod...@gmail.com
Sent via Dell Streak 7
On Aug 8, 2011 10:57 AM, "Darin" <dmche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will look at Angryip and see what it does. The .csv would be nice but I
do miss the Viso automatic drawing. I hear if you have the special Fluke
device now with certain version of VISIO it is a feature you can use. Of
course it all is now at a considerable cost that use to be free with Visio
installed. Not sure about newer versions of Visio. If it is true that one
version of visio will definetly draw out the network diagrams automatically
using the current ip scheme please confirm the version for us.