From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT: PMI PMP Certification

Just a quick update, because I know y'all have been on the edge of your
collective seats in anticipation.

My application was approved, and not selected for audit. Woot.

So I'm scheduled to take the exam on the 29th. I have to go to an
out-of-town testing center because the look one is all booked up. Looks
like everyone is trying to take it before the 31st.

Now to keep on studying...

John