From:   Don Kuhlman <drkuhl...@yahoo.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   08/22/2011 09:32 AM
Subject:        MS Patch fallout

Hi folks. Has anyone seen any issues with the Microsoft August patches
affecting RDP access on Windows 2003 servers or terminal servers?
Getting issues after patching yesterday with some 2003 servers won't allow
RDP access now.
Thanks
Don K

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.