Very well. iPhone thread.

On point. Books are content. The ability to manipulate the content isn't the
issue. Being able to deliver it easily is. That being said I'm writing this
response lying flat on my back in bed because I wanted to check my mail
before turning in. Do all that on a PC under the same conditions and we can
talk.