Ok, so could you be dealing with parents who would like to sue your
organization to the brink of dissolution?

Are you acting as a caretaker for these children in some sort of after
school program?  While you may not be a school or library, are you reliant
upon federal funding for your operations?  Some of those agencies promulgate
rules that are similar in scope to CIPA.