You're still providing an internet connection to children.  Check out OpenDNS,
as was suggested, also there are a few school district guys here on the list.
What are they doing for their internet connections?

>>> John Cook <john.c...@pfsf.org> 08/23/11 7:41 AM >>>
No Federal $ involved in this project that I know of, it's a community thing.

 John W. Cook
System Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
5950 NW 1st Place
Gainesville, Fl 32607
Office (352) 244-1610
Cell     (352) 215-6944
MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Tell me about your experience with free filtering proxies

Ok, so could you be dealing with parents who would like to sue your
organization to the brink of dissolution?

Are you acting as a caretaker for these children in some sort of after school
program?  While you may not be a school or library, are you reliant upon
federal funding for your operations?  Some of those agencies promulgate rules
that are similar in scope to CIPA.
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:27 AM, John Cook