Fair enough.

Differences in scale and business we're in I imagine.  We have only 8 folks
on my team tending to the needs of well over 250,000 users.  We have to
understand the business, but we don't have to accept their individual
definitions of their "needs."

But as I mentioned we have differing perspectives due to scale.

 - WJR