> At this point, I’d settle for ANY reason other than “but all the cool people
> have an iPad!”  :-)

Why wait for others to tell you what reasons they could use the
devices.  As IT Pros, I believe it is part of our job to have the
foresight and leadership to be able to introduce new technology within
our organizations and how it can be used by our users.

As far as the concern that there are not the apps or tools to be able
to support them; how about building them?  Sounds to me that there is
a great opportunity for some developer on this list to create a set of
tools and, potentially make some money.

Michael.

Michael S. White
mswhite...@gmail.com