I don't think group names are BS.  Group names have an effect on outside
perceptions about what your group does and is assigned.  Especially at
larger companies where no one can keep the entire structure in their head
and rely on distribution lists or group names to make educated assumtions
about who to contact for what.

Name are important to perception.

I'd go with Systems Engineering.  If you have multiple OS's and a seperate
Network and Unix team, Windows Systems Engineering.  You could also go with
Server Infrastructure Team or something similiar.  You want something
inclusive of your scope but not something that steps on what the other teams
do.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org