From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Orginizational Q

Personally I think all this stuff is BS, especially at larger companies. In the
last 3 years here they have renamed our group 3 times. No functional
difference. When I was hired, my title was "Systems Engineer" they recently
modified position titles and now we are called "Technical Support III" again,
no functional difference in the job or the requirements. So I wouldn't get hung
up on group names. May I suggest BOFH?

Chris Bodnar, MCSE, MCITP
Technical Support III
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459
Fax: 610-807-6003