I have to second this, we have both options here as well and I get
occasional issues with GoToMeeting and I really don't recall an issue with
WebEx. I plan on ending the GoToMeeting contract when it comes due just to
make me happy. ;-)

I think most of my users are still on GoToMeeting just to give me extra
work.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Kennedy, Jim <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org
> wrote:

> ****
>
> Speaking as a user and supporting a handful of users who use them I have
> always found Cisco WebEx to perform better, and be much better for everyone
> to setup and get going. I rarely have to get involved in WebEx issues.
> Citrix seems to be on my plate fairly often with issues. Minor issues, but
> they are issues none the less.****

Thank you,
Mike Sullivan