From: Tom Miller [tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: 25 August 2011 8:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Citrix GoToMeeting or Cisco WebEx?

Folks,

Anyone care to comment on either of these services?  I'm about to purchase a
number of licenses for a pilot here.  I looked at the Citrix and Cisco
offerings, and they seem very similar.  We just need to be able to do the
standard video conference, maybe show the desktop, maybe transfer files
occasionally.  Sessions won't normally be recorded.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to

MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 100 1464 84

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.