From: Mark Smith [mailto:winsysad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 12:50 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT - Triple Monitor Setup

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking into building a new PC for my home office and I'm contemplating a
triple monitor setup.
I would like to have a single desktop across 3 monitors (probably 24"). That
way I could have an RDP session to my lab on 1, create/edit docs on the 2nd and
surf/email/media on the 3rd. May also be used for some gaming by my son.
looking for advice, recommendations, etc. on the video card/ monitors setup
more so than the rest of the PC.

<<inline: image003.jpg>>