From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 9:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: DigiNotar compromise

Your example is an example of protecting the equal rights of all to their own
selves and property. If the judgement of the fire marshal was correct, then he
was correcting a clear and present danger to the lives and property of those
likely to be affected by the fuel maker's mistakes.
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 21:12, Mathew Shember