They are lots more expensive than CD/DVDs, however.  Not that this is
automatically a non-starter, but it speaks to Mr. Cook's earlier point.

I'd sooner get a USB DVD drive, even though they are slightly less portable.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*