On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org> wrote:
> If I put a RunOnce key into the Default user profile (Windows 7) to call a
> bat file, that bat file will run under the newly logging in user and it will
> run under their credentials? So if I need to elevate it I need to do a
> runas?

  More-or-less correct.  What are you trying to accomplish?  You
nominally only need elevated privileges to modify the system
configuration, and you normally only need to modify the system
configuration once per machine, so doing it once per user seems wrong.
 There may be better approaches.

-- Ben