"Talking it out really helped."

Yup, many a time have I tried to explain to someone this ridiculous "behavior
with no explanation" only to figure it out mid-explanation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 12:09 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Default user runonce

It fixes the borked Documents Library!!  Sorry, couldn't resist that.  :)

It rewrites HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion
\ Explorer \ User Shell Folders taking out 'c:\users\CopiedUser\' and putting
back in %USERPROFILE% on all the values for my documents and so on.

This script is the hard way. I am going to export the corrected key and do a
runonce reg merge.

Appreciate the help, this has been a mind bender from the beginning trying to
figure out what he did to the image. I got to the end, the fix, and my mind was
fried. Talking it out really helped.