*>>Fixing it will break stuff for lots of people.*

This, or the fear of it, is why so many things remain in an awkward state
for years.

I see problems particularly in the mobile realm.  Might be the impetus that
people need to upgrade browsers and older smartphones.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…

*