From: "Andrew S. Baker" <asbz...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:11:42
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: Re: OT:Age Discrimination in IT

Regardless of ones age, anything on the resume that goes back more than
10-12 years is of limited value, unless you're in the same organization as
you were a decade ago.

Beyond that, technology professionals are best served by networking into
roles.  Knowing people who can get you in front of a hiring manager removes
75% of the barriers you will encounter.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…