Sounds right. My vendor liaison is out until next week, I'll attack it then.

From: Guyer, Don [mailto:don.gu...@fiserv.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 10:17 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: App compatability continues

Interesting......

We have some home-grown apps that require security changes be made to the DCOM
objects in order for "normal" users to access them.

Similar?

Don Guyer
Windows Systems Engineer
RIM Operations Engineering Distributed - A Team, Tier 2
Enterprise Technology Group
Fiserv
don.gu...@fiserv.com<mailto:don.gu...@fiserv.com>
Office: 1-800-523-7282 x 1673