Something is dying on that box, or you've got some sort of weird memory
leak.  Those would be my preliminary guesses.

For permissions manipulation, use FileACL (
http://www.gbordier.com/gbtools/fileacl29.htm) OR SetACL (
http://helgeklein.com/setacl/feature-set/)

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of