From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 October 2011 11:33
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Server gets sloooower the longer it stays up

Something is dying on that box, or you've got some sort of weird memory leak.
Those would be my preliminary guesses.

For permissions manipulation, use FileACL
(http://www.gbordier.com/gbtools/fileacl29.htm) OR SetACL
(http://helgeklein.com/setacl/feature-set/)

ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Harnessing the Advantages of Technology for the SMB market...

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Tom Miller