Those aren't bad.  I took a few of those before taking a classroom course.
They helped me get even more out of the class.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Smith [mailto:m...@gatewayindustries.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Staff training

Good idea.  Most of our software comes either through Techsoup, which if
you are unfamiliar with it is a kind of middleman for Microsoft software
donations, or occasionally purchasing through MS Open Charity Licensing.
Looking on the MS Volume License Service Center I don't have any
vouchers, but I do have some access to MS e-learning through our Technet
subscription.