2011/10/27 HELP_PC <g...@enter.it> wrote:

>That is the point.
>The password should be in a sealed envelope. But unless I resign or GDF
wants access, and I am the only person responsible for the network can I ask
to be notified if the envelope Is unsealed?

You can, but you do not have the right to unless you are the person
indicated officially as the custodian and keeper of records concerning
passwords (in the "documento programmatico sulla sicurezza"), the company
does not have an obligation towards any user/administrator to this respect.

Basically, the system was not designed with "function" and "business
continuity" in mind.
You can try to tweak the system by obtaining that the company voluntarily
complies to your request, which puts you more or less in a safe harbour.

>From that point onwards I would definitely accept the suggestions that have
been offered by others in this thread.

May I note that this thread is very local to Italy, others in the list do
not even get the point of your request.
There are not enough Italians in this list to help you out.
I think you should address Italian resources to understand what you can do
or not.

Start googling from here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Documento+Programmatico+sulla+Sicurezza

--