Did you drill down far enough on the 365 site to see that you can get
stand-alone hosted email for $5/month?  I'm working a project for a company
and that's one of the services we recommend if they're going to 365.

David

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:

> Anyone on the list using "cloud" services?  I looked at Office 365 and
> found it to be far more expensive than what I pay now.  But, I can see
> replicating my web sites and databases to a cloud just for the space.

>  Really?****
>
> ** **
>
> Gartner is saying that Cloud has entered the “meaningless hype” stage…****
>

> http://www.infoworld.com/d/cloud-computing/its-official-cloud-computing-now-meaningless-169416
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> CIOs and CEOs still pay attention to this stuff because at least there is
> some effort to justify the conclusion. Most IT people I’ve run into
> couldn’t write a business case to save their lives.****
>
> ** **
>
> Cheers****
>
> Ken****
>
> ** **

*"Remember that democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and
murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit
suicide."

--John Adams, letter to John Taylor, 1814*
*
*