From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: 03 November 2011 20:00
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Office 365 - Multiple Accounts?

Address list segregation is per tenant.

A Microsoft person, in a public forum (Greg Taylor), at Connections this week
said that they hope to bring tenant address-book policies to Office 365 at some
point in the future, but he wasn't committing anything or any dates.

(I have to note the person and the place 'cuz of my NDA.) :-P

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com