I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

:)

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 1:13 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google, What Happened To 'Do No Evil'?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:35 PM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us> wrote:
> Makes me extra glad to have Windows Phone.

  Do we have any reason to believe the carriers aren't tracking that somehow,
too?

  Some people said, "Glad I'm on Verizon!".  Then the apparent Verizon
reporting was discovered.

  Other people were saying, "Glad I don't use Android!".  Then Symbian and RIM
reporting was discovered.

  Other people said, "Hah hah!  Apple would *never* let this happen!"
Then the iOS reporting was discovered.

  There appears to be a trend here.

-- Ben