From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 1:58 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Google, What Happened To 'Do No Evil'?

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own."
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Ben Scott
<mailvor...@gmail.com<mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Ben Scott
<mailvor...@gmail.com<mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>  There appears to be a trend here.
 To make my point explict: People patting themselves on the back
about how this clearly proves their favorite platform is the One True
Cell Phone are *missing the point*.

 The problem here is: Cell phone carriers want to track our every
move, and are generally doing everything they can to do so, without
our knowledge, and despite our objections.

 That's what we should be going on about.  Not
Google/RIM/Apple/Microsoft sucks/rocks.

-- Ben

or send an email to

or send an email to