From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Be careful what I wish for

SBSMigration is worth every penny if you're not familiar with SBS (I wasn't)
and not planning on doing it again (I hope I never do), I'm a satisfied
customer.

John W. Cook
System Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
5950 NW 1st Place
Gainesville, Fl 32607
Office (352) 244-1610
Cell     (352) 215-6944

MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4