From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:11 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Be careful what I wish for

It was worth it for just one.  I rant into what I guess is a common error and
it was detailed in an appendix, IIRC.  This was 4 years ago migrating SBS 2003
from physical to virtual environment.

Well worth the $200 for a one time deal, and for the other option, I think it's
worth it, too.
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Steve Ens