I am trying to create a WMI filter to apply a GPO to a specific IP address.  I
have been googling and am so far not able to find anything dumbed down enough
for me to copy/paste modify and get to work.  There is one existing WMI filter
here that applies a range of subnets.  I have tried modifying that existing
filter to point only to the server I am trying to apply the GPO to, it looks
like this:

Select * FROM Win32_IP4RouteTable
WHERE ((Mask='255.255.255.255' AND NextHop='127.0.0.1' OR NextHop='0.0.0.0')
AND (Destination Like '10.3..61.1' ) )

Anyone care to offer suggestions or resources?  W2k8 R2 server environment.  I
simply need to create a WMI filter for a GPO that applies to the server at
internal address: 10.3.61.1.  may need to add others later, but for now the one
will do.  Thank for any help.

Jeff Brown
IT Operations
Webco Industries