Due to computerized physician order entry (part of meaningful use), we looking
at implementing a virtual desktop solution.  I have identified three:  Citrix,
VM View and Symantec's Corporate Workspace product (used to be Nuvision until
it was bought out by Symantec).
I am familiar with Citrix and spent a day at a conference on VM, but I have no
knowledge (other than what the salesperson showed us) of CWS.  Has anybody done
any work with the Symantec product?  The price is good compared to the other
two but we have never purchased an product based on price alone.