I wasn't keen on View for remote users. YMMV, but I found PCoIP rubbish
remotely. Things may have improved.

Sent from my SR-71 Blackbird

-----Original Message-----
From: <pdw1...@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 12:42:39
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: VDI

I agree, Harry.  I'd like to justify using View. We haven't got a quote on it
yet so a lot depends on how close it is to the Symantec solution.

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:19:54 -0500
Subject: Re: VDI
From: hbo...@gmail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

I don't know a thing about CWS and I know you mentioned Citrix but have you
looked at their VDI-in-a-Box solution?
http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/product.asp?contentID=2316437

I would try my best to somehow justify the price difference to get either VM
and Citrix as those two players seem to very active in the VDI space. Which
ultimately means easier integration and better support, community or otherwise,
for you.

Harry.