From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 11:39 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Active Directory User and Home Folder creation problems.

Just checked that...

Everyone had "Change", while Administrators had "Full Control". I just
added the Student Admins to the list, and gave that group "Full Control"
as well.

So, I'm testing this with her account... I logged off, logged back in as
her, tried to create an account again... Same thing: Can create the
accout. Try to set the profile and home path and it complains it can't
create the home folder (although it does) and does not set permissions
correctly on the folder.

*stumped*

--Matt Ross