From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: NT System Admin Issues [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:38:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Active Directory User and Home Folder creation problems.

    Just checked that...

Everyone had "Change", while Administrators had "Full Control". I just added
the Student Admins to the list, and gave that group "Full Control" as well.

So, I'm testing this with her account... I logged off, logged back in as her,
tried to create an account again... Same thing: Can create the accout. Try to
set the profile and home path and it complains it can't create the home folder
(although it does) and does not set permissions correctly on the folder.

*stumped*

--Matt Ross
  _____