The question I would have before looking at what to add/replace, is "What
failed in the current backup process, and why?"

This is the best (or, at least, the preferred) starting point for
determining what new/better solution to implement and what old solution to
augment or retire.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…