Don't they have more of an issue with it being Exchange 2003 than it being in
your DMZ?
________________________________
From: itli...@imcu.com [itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: 25 January 2012 6:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Moving Exchange 2003 into a DMZ

NCUA audtiors want to know why we don't have it is our DMZ currently.
At one point I knew an answer but today I don't have a clue.
I know the user access OWA or activesync throught he outside interface of the
Firewall.
The Firewall NAT's/PAT's the address to my local Lan.  The outside interface
has a Cert from GoDaddy.
Is that really enough?  Only access to port 25 or 443  is allowed through the
firewall.