From: Kennedy, Jim [mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Moving Exchange 2003 into a DMZ

You answered your auditors. Because you only have to open 25 and 443 to make
your way work. Their way you will have all kinds of ports open. And if that box
gets owned it is part of your domain and will have all that access to your
inside assets.

If you want more isolation pop an ISA server(or something similar) in the DMZ,
point all the outside connections at that and have that connect to your
Exchange server.