On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  It's like violence.  If it doesn't work -- use more!  ;-)
>>
>> This is the best thing I've read all day.  May I quote you?
>
>  It's not my own.  I've seen that phrase (violence/use more) applied
> to both XML and duct tape previously.  The attribution is unclear.  :)
>  But it seemed to fit here, too.
>
>  Were you paraphrasing jwz with your remark?
>
> -- Ben

I shamelessly thieved the "unbounded" bit from a short but
entertaining, "anti-queue" article by Ted Dziuba where he paraphrased
jwz. (Unlike Ted, I think ZeroMQ is great... but this is not the place
for that.)

Having spent a long time in Lotus Notes land, long ago, the recent
popularity of Sharepoint is a mystery to me.  Yet I will keep an open
mind, while repeating, almost inaudibly, "this is a bit better than a
fileshare under certain conditions."

--Steve