From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:48 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: The Security Earthquake That Nobody Felt

We found that it didn't actually push the clients out as we wanted - it was
quite erratic, and would fail more often than we could tolerate
- and was *very* slow to update client definitions.

The interface was not intuitive, either.

It's been about 3 years since I worked with it, so it might have gotten better,
but I still won't recommend it.

Kurt

>>> http://www.coretraceblogs.com/2012-01/security-earthquake-that-nobod