From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@smithcons.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 3:04 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OT - ugh!

I want it now. :)

Three clients isn't enough. I have 5 HUGE clients and close to 80 minor (where
major/minor is defined in terms of how much support they want from me) clients.

Webster is a lot more willing to travel than I am. I prefer to work from my
office at home (I've got a 13-y/o son that lives with me), and with video chat
that works for most clients. Not all of them, though. So... I plan to travel
8-10 times a year; while Webster spends most of his time on the road.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com