From: Tony Patton [mailto:apco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:06 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - ugh!

I'm one of them. We don't use AppSense yet, but at least one of our
contracts will be using it this year.  Never know when things come in handy
:-)

I'm thinking of setting up a blog/wiki type site to keep my scripts and
other titbits of info and reference stored in a single place.  Just have to
decide which suits better.  Thinking of a name is the hardest part.

Tony