From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 6:00 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT - ugh!

If you get into anything just for the money, you will not make it.  And it by
chance you do make it, you will not be happy.

I give away a lot of time and info for free (as I know MBS, ASB and BD do).  I
have actually told prospects that I have an article written that covers the
work they want me to do.  They can follow the article and if they have any
questions or problems, give me a call.

You know what?  I am not having to worry about money. :)

BTW, if you know some Linux/Unix stuff AND you are a packet-head type person,
you should get into the Citrix NetScaler.  As busy as us XenApp and XenDesktop
people are, my NetScaler friends are buried in work and can't keep up.  I know
three CTPs whose businesses are BEGGING for NetScaler people.  And most
NetScaler work can be done remotely.

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional http://www.CarlWebster.com
<http://www.carlwebster.com/>