On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Richard Stovall <rich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hurry up!  Time's almost out on the deal to get McAfee free for 3PCs.
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/77u2zry

"Receive a $55 prepaid card by mail from McAfee! Expires on 2/15/12 "

  So in two days, the Internet will be a safer place.  ;-)

  If I'm going the free AV route, I'd prolly go MS Security
Essentials.  While it's limited in features, it does stop malware and
spyware, and updates happen with Windows Update.  For all of WU's
problems, other things all seem to suck more.

-- Ben