I feel like many of the malware infections I come across could have been easily
avoided if the end user was just a little better informed. I’ve wanted to put
together some tutorials for staff here at the school and also for my clients,
that would help them to be more security conscious while browsing the web, etc.

I already have a quite a few ideas for topics to cover and some online
resources that I’m looking at too, but would like to make sure I don’t leave
anything out. I’d like to make this training mandatory for school staff but of
course clients would have to be made to see the value of it.

Do you guys already do training like this for end users or do you point them to
any online materials?

Thanks,

Mike