I am not sure if this has been said before, but frequent reminders with rewards
( maybe corporate recognition for the group that scores highest on the computer
safety exam) or a ice social, or other little small treats that reward those do
embrace what you are trying to get across.

Also followed the motto praise in public, punish in private...

Also a nice friendly remind is putting the IS policy on the web page that is
returned when your users go to disallowed content, and then have them justify
why they need that content which goes to there manager.

That will stop alot of the here click on this. ( That and reading your email in
rich text or text only format, not HTML)

Also training your users on how to spot and report phishing attacks, etc etc.

Should all base it on what threats you have experienced ( phishing, pharming,
spyware/malware etc etc) and what measures you have put in place to limit that
risky behaviour.

Rinse wash, repeat.

Edward E. Ziots
Senior Informational Security Engineer