but I don't remember seeing an answer - apologies if someone answered
and I missed it...

This is a followup to the file server tuning thread, BTW...

So, I've got a underperforming Win2k3 R2 VM that talks with several iSCSI LUNs.

One strategy to overcome the performance issue is to spin up a 64bit
Win2k8 R2 VM, shut down the old VM and pick up the iSCSI LUNs on the
new VM.

Are there any NTFS or other mismatch issues that I need to be aware of
in such a move? I've poked around a bit and haven't seen anything, but
I might well have missed something crucial.

Just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks,

Kurt