I'm not very hopeful that anyone will have an answer for me about this but I've
seen stranger things solved.  I have two of my scopes set up identically.  I'm
handing out extra options for tftp and vendor specific SVP server IP for my
spectralink/polycom wireless IP phones.  New Aruba wireless system, for what it
matters.  On one VLAN the phones get the server info they need from DHCP and
work perfectly fine.  If I switch the VLAN for the SSID to the other VLAN the
phone doesn't get the extra options it needs.  It gets an IP from the DHCP
server but not the SVP address it would seem.  I spent 2 hours on the phone
with Aruba this morning ruling out anything wrong on that side.  All the DHCP
helpers are there, I can ping the SVP server from a PC attached to the SSID I'm
messing with from both VLANs.  I've reset the DHCP service.  No event log
error's on the DHCP.  We even set up a new test SSID with no security with the
same results.  Works from one VLAN, not from the other.
Thanks
Niles