So your 6to4 tech is kicking in. You're using routable IPv4 addresses, and
6to4 is creating IPv6 addresses from them. these will register in DNS as
AAAA records unlike Link Local IPs. We've enabled the 6to4 group policy and
set the state to disabled. The three sites where we use routable IPs
internally now behave like all our other sites.

Probable Contrarian